Our new animal 3D model kits make great fun and educational gifts.
This is the shark model, one of the super cute animals in the collection.
Approx size when built 80mm x 68mm x 55mm
Created in New Zealand, they are 3D puzzle sets made from recyclable cardboard and printed with eco friendly ink. Each puzzle has 24 pieces and comes with non toxic glue for you to stick it together as you build it.
The lovely bright colours and super cute designs will appeal to all ages.
Each kit includes instructions and takes around 20 minutes to build.
The kits help to develop cognitive, coordination and problem solving ability.
Lovely activity to work on together with a parent or for an older child to do alone.
There are lots of designs to choose from, so you can collect them all
Made from environmentally friendly, recyclable biodegradable card and printed with natural eco-friendly ink
Simply fix the pieces together in numerical sequence using the non-toxic glue
Includes fun educational facts.
To build your model
- Carefully push out all of the pieces from the cardboard sheets.
- Each piece of the model is numbered and marked to show which side it is for.
- You simply need to stack them up from the middle on each side.
- Each piece goes on top of the last and you keep it all in place with a couple of spots of glue.
- The models are symmetrical, built from the middle out.
Cute collectible animal themed craft kits. Lots of designs are available. Collect all of these cute and colorful creatures.